Friday, July 3, 2009

Duffy Book Parade

On Wednesday we had a duffy book parade, where everyone has to dress up as a famous character in a book that you have read. One class had every child dressed up as a pirate, they had a pirate hat and a pirate costume also a sword in thier costume. I was a little girl from a book called 'The Safe Place', she was seven years old, there was also a hen that had nine chickens so she looked after the nine chickens. At the duffy book parade there were lots of fairies there were also some little red riding hoods too. The weather was good but was cold for us though but anyway it was alright, I hope everyone had lots of fun at the duffy book parade, like I did.

1 comment:

  1. I am impressed with your writing Angeline. You have described what we have been doing in class very well.

    Remember to use paragraphs to show you are talking about a new idea.

    Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete